Graduation: May 25, 2013, Idaho Center at 1pm
Project Graduation Party: Location: YMCA Caldwell, 8pm to early AM
Students must check in at EHS around 8pm, load onto the bus and return on the bus.
This is a graduation party put on by parents of graduating senors. Please contact Mary Sturtz or Diane Wilkerson if you are interested in helping.
Senior Prom: April 20, 2013, Spurwing Golf Course, 8pm-Midnight
Senior Project Presentations: April 17, 2013
Senior Quote 12-13
We are accepting quotes a different way this year.
You are limited to 140 characters (and yes spaces count). If your quote goes long it will not be included. DO NOT submit twice!
We are asking for 2 pictures this year!
Pictures may be head shots or full body, portrait or landscape and can be candid or Tux and Drape formal – hats and props must be school appropriate of course
- Due by Wed, Dec. 19th (to not pay a late fee of $35) we will accept til Wed, Jan. 16th (late fee must be paid before this date also).
- Hard copy or digital format
- Hard copies should be no bigger than a 4x6- we will scan and crop to the size we need
- Submitting pictures digitally is the best format as they can not get lost, do not need to be specially marked for return, and they are the highest quality since they don’t need to be scanned
- If you submit a hardcopy make sure it is on photo paper and turned in to Mrs. Salisbury directly – leave in my mailbox or hand to me personally – don’t just drop it on my desk!
- If you want to submit a digital picture, please email your to email@example.com or turn it in on a CD – again, don’t just drop it off – I can’t guarantee it will get found!
Tux and drape pictures will be taken on Oct. 30 by Dorian with make-ups on Dec. 4. Please make sure you get that taken for the Messenger Index layout in May.